Re: [Evolution] recurrent tasks & attachment problems

Thank you very much, that just fit me!!

Mutercim

Pzt, 2009-08-17 tarihinde 02:02 +0200 saatinde, Thomas Mittelstaedt
yazdÄ:
Am Sonntag, den 16.08.2009, 13:48 +0300 schrieb Mehmet Cenkhan:
Hi again,

Thank you for response. As to your reply given below, forgive me for not
being clear enough at the first place.

I have found out that in calendar section, it is possible to add
recurring events, but not tasks. As to events, I cannot mark them as
completed, but as an enterprise owner (translation office, in case
needed), I need my employees to mark them as completed (for example
settling of accounts every day). This is why I insist on adding
recurrent tasks. This, although may not seem, is a very important
point, because it makes lots of people avoid evolution.

As a crutch you could copy & paste via Control-Drag&Drop of an existing
task. I do this sometimes to duplicate a completed task into a calendar
list item called "archive" and then reopen the current task.