[Evolution] content-disposition as "image"

Hi,

I've just discovered a strange email that was allegedly sent from
"Evolution 2.26.3 (2.26.3-1.fc11)".  It's got a PNG attached that has
the following mime headers:

I've not seen "image" as a Content-Disposition type before and I can't
find it mentioned in the RFCs anywhere.  Is this on purpose and if so
what's it supposed to indicate beyond a normal attachment?

It shows up here in SF's mailing list software:

  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=1249938432.16067.5.camel%40localhost.localdomain

but this doesn't seem to give the raw message.

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/