Re: [Evolution] Encrypt Messages

Is there a good tutorial on how & when to use encryption and PGP or S/mime signatures?

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 01:15 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 02:43 +0200, Viva Perversia wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm using a GnuPG-Key sign and enrypt my messages. Is there an option,
> which allows always to encrypt messages

Preferences-><account>->Security allows you to always encrypt when
sending from this account, using PGP (GPG) or S/Mime.

> or to encrypt messages to
> specific contacts.

You can't set it for some contacts and not for others.

> Good would be, that evolution automatically set the
> option to encrypt the message when I answer to an encrypted. At the time
> always I have to go to menu and choose to encrypt with PGP. Badly
> sometimes I forgot to do so...

The place to ask for this is in the Evolution Bugzilla page:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

poc