[Evolution] Encrypt Messages

Hello

I'm using a GnuPG-Key sign and enrypt my messages. Is there an option,
which allows always to encrypt messages or to encrypt messages to
specific contacts. Good would be, that evolution automatically set the
option to encrypt the message when I answer to an encrypted. At the time
always I have to go to menu and choose to encrypt with PGP. Badly
sometimes I forgot to do so...

Greetings

--
https://perversia.net

Public Key: https://perversia.net/keys/viva perversia net_public_key asc
Fingerprint: DEBB F132 1E09 8DC7 7901  3770 8EF7 701D 6628 57C9