Re: [Evolution] Encrypt Messages

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 01:45 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
or to encrypt messages to
specific contacts.

You can't set it for some contacts and not for others.

Good would be, that evolution automatically set the
option to encrypt the message when I answer to an encrypted. At the
time
always I have to go to menu and choose to encrypt with PGP. Badly
sometimes I forgot to do so...

The place to ask for this is in the Evolution Bugzilla page:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

Let us know if you file the bug.  I find this capability useful in kmail
and miss it in evolution.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075