Re: [Evolution] migration/alexion

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 09:04 -0400, bg wrote:

Sounds like some good strategies. A question, though; in looking
through
all the operating elements of my 1.4 Evo, I don't see that it offers
any "export" choices - what do I do to get the Contacts saved as
a .csv
file? Would that be a command line sequence outside of Evo?

Sorry, prior to starting again with 2.6, I last used 1.x when it was
Ximian and on Red Hat 7.3  I have no recollection of the commands or
menus at this point.

--
Art Alexion
MIS