Re: [Evolution] Unread message count (again)

In my case, doing an evolution --force-shutdown and then a restart
always fixes the unread message count upon restart.  But then, it
becomes inaccurate again the moment I send a new e-mail.

You are lucky. At least the vfolders constantly display wrong number of
unread messages. Moreover the number following the folder typically
differs from that can be seen above to folder list. The latter one often
show negative numbers.

I've restarted (with --force-shutdown) my evolution right now. I have a
vfolder collecting all the emails. This is the current folder now. There
is no number following the name of the folder (indicating 0 unread
message) on the top I can read "-1610 unread, -1610 total" (I have
100'000 emails in this folder). Choosing to show "Unread Messages"  in
the selection box above the folder contents list, it display 10 unread
messages.

_None_ of these figures are correct!

Best regards,
Alpar