Re: [Evolution] Unread message count (again)

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 12:43 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
I use the following script to fix it.  I can't
expect my users to do this, making the current state of evolution
inappropriate for deployment to non-technical users.

#!/bin/bash
echo "Completely shutting down Evolution..."
      evolution --force-shutdown
echo "Deleting indexes..."
      rm -rf ~/.evolutionn/exchange/
      rm -rf ~/.evolution/mail/exchange/
echo "Restarting Evolution"
      evolution &

In my case, doing an evolution --force-shutdown and then a restart
always fixes the unread message count upon restart.  But then, it
becomes inaccurate again the moment I send a new e-mail.

Andrew