Re: [Evolution] Evo bug squash?

I suspect that the best thing all round is to take this to the
evolution-hackers list since this is primarily a users list.

P.

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 13:14 -0400, Andrew Montalenti wrote:
I've been thinking about a way I could take Art's advice and make my
criticism more constructive.  The only thing I can think of is by
volunteering my own time to organize a "bug squash" day for Evolution.
Is there already something like this scheduled?  If not, what's the best
way for me to organize it?  What wiki should I use?  (I notice one on
go-evolution.org and one on live.gnome.org -- which one's better?)

I'm not a formal evo developer, but have enough C, GTK+ and GObject
knowledge to hack around, albeit probably at a slower speed than
full-time GNOME hackers.  Anyone else who has software experience and
would have some time to volunteer to this?  I'm thinking it could be on
an upcoming weekend, to accomodate people's work schedules.

Also, what time zone are the core Evolution developers in?

Andrew