Re: [Evolution] Starting Evolution backup from command line

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 19:13 -0800, Glenn Hollowell wrote:
How do I start an Evolution backup from the command line?

I've tried "Evolution -c backup", but this resulted in error messages.

My goal is to run backup via a cron job nightly. Thanks.

        Hi,
it's a plugin, which has its own executable.
Search for evolution-backup file, which I have in
$PREFIX/libexec/evolution/2.26/evolution-backup
try --help for some basic information on it, though one thing is not
mentioned there, the last argument can be a file name to store a backup
to. (I think.)
        Hope that helps,
        Milan