Re: [Evolution] Starting Evolution backup from command line

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 19:13 -0800, Glenn Hollowell wrote:
How do I start an Evolution backup from the command line?

I've tried "Evolution -c backup", but this resulted in error messages.

Hardly surprising given that "-c" is for invoking Evo *components* and
"backup" is just an operation under the File menu. Components are Mail,
Calendar, Tasks, Contacts etc.

My goal is to run backup via a cron job nightly. Thanks.

I've no idea how to do that or even if it's possible, but note that Evo
requires an X server to be running so you'll at least need to be logged
in.

poc