Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Firefox

On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 17:45 +0200, jongi wrote:
On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 17:25 +0200, jongi wrote:
On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 08:58 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 14:01 +0200, jongi wrote:
Installed gnome-control-center and set Evolution as the mail reader.
Yet still when I click on an email link, no mail composition box
appears. And when I click on a link in Evolution, it doesn't load in
Firefox.

Jongi

I've resolved the one issue: clicking on mailto link. This seems to be
because I am using Debian where Iceweasel (basically firefox) is the
default browser. The issue is with iceweasel. When I use firefox, an
Evolution mail composition box appears (as set in about:config).

However when I click on a link in Evolution, nothing happens in
firefox

You may also need to do the reverse: set Iceweasel as your preferred web
browser in gnome-control-center.

Matthew Barnes