[Evolution] Evolution and Firefox

Hi there,

Apologies for the last incomplete message. But my synaptic pad on Debian
seems to be ultra sensitive and sometimes does unexpected things.

I am using Debian and KDE. I have the setting in K Menu --> Control
Center -> KDE Components --> Component Chooser set
to /usr/bin/evolution.

I have the setting in about:config in Firefox
(network.protocol-handler.app.mailto) set to /usr/bin/evolution. Yet
when I click on a link with an email link, nothing happens.

When I had the above settings pointing to /usr/bin/thunderbird, a box to
send a message would always appear.

Please advise.

Thanks