Re: [Evolution] keyboard shortcut to expand/fold threads?

On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 17:13 -0800, peter wrote:
Hi,

In evolution, I could sort mails by thread.  That is great.  Is there a
keyboard shortcut to expand or fold a thread?  In thunderbird I can do
this by highlighing the thread and use the right/left arrow key to
expland/fold it.  I think it is a pretty standard shortcut for
treeviews.

thanks.

        Hi,
when staying in a tree, press Shift+Left/Shift+Right, I think it's a
standard shortcut for such action in Gtk+, but I'm not sure.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan