Re: [Evolution] keyboard shortcut to expand/fold threads?

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 13:04 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 17:13 -0800, peter wrote:
Hi,

In evolution, I could sort mails by thread.  That is great.  Is there a
keyboard shortcut to expand or fold a thread?  In thunderbird I can do
this by highlighing the thread and use the right/left arrow key to
expland/fold it.  I think it is a pretty standard shortcut for
treeviews.

thanks.

      Hi,
when staying in a tree, press Shift+Left/Shift+Right, I think it's a
standard shortcut for such action in Gtk+, but I'm not sure.

As an Evo user of many years standing, let me say that this is the first
time I've ever heard of this. It would be nice to have it on a menu
somewhere so one could find out about it. Or mentioned in the manual. Or
in the reference card.

How many other interesting tidbits like this are hidden away?

poc