Re: [Evolution] query regarding MAPI

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 15:34 +0530, sirshendu rakshit wrote:
Hi,
I have just started reading about MAPI(Messaging Application
Programming Interface). I far as I understand this is a
architecture developed/maintained by Microsoft     Windows to have/add
messaging support on different applications those run on Microsoft
Windows m/c.
        Pleaese correct if I am wrong.
Now my questions are:
1) Is it only supported on Microsoft Windows environment? Or, there is
some variance of it which is upported on Linux.

libmapi[0] from openchange.org [1] .

- Johnny

[0] http://wiki.openchange.org/index.php/Category:MAPI_Library
[1] http://www.openchange.org/