Re: [Evolution] Problem with Evolution 2.22.1 and appointment invitations

Am Mittwoch, den 07.05.2008, 09:36 -0400 schrieb Paul Smith:
One thing you MUST do is send your messages through the exchange server.
If you have configured your account to send outgoing email through SMTP
or similar, you'll get this behavior.

Although, I'm not sure if this (using a non-exchange server for sending
mail) is even possible anymore in 2.22.

What the hack. Yes, I am sending the invitations through a SMTP
(Postfix) server but what if there is no exchange server at all?
You can have "offline users" who are just using their local calendar on
both sides, Evolution and Outlook as well.

I can't imagine that this is how it works, is it!?