Re: [Evolution] Problem with Evolution 2.22.1 and appointment invitations

Hi, thx for your hint but unfortunately that didnt change anything. I
deactivated the plugin in the plugin list but the invitations are still
shown in plain text for Outlook users.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers, Artur
-
Artur Muecke
System Administration
TynTec GmbH

Tel:    +49 231 47 79 04 10
Fax:    +49 231  1 08 79 92
Email:  muecke tyntec biz
http:   www.tyntec.biz

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary
math, and those who don't."