Re: [Evolution] Problem with Evolution 2.22.1 and appointment invitations

Am Mittwoch, den 07.05.2008, 11:07 +0200 schrieb Artur MÃcke:
Hi folks,

I have a problem with Evolution inviting people for a meeting by e-mail.
First of all, here is some information about my sytem.

OS: Ubuntu (Hardy Heron)
Evolution 2.22.1, installed from the official Ubuntu repository

My problem is, that people who are invited by me, don't get a proper
invitation E-Mail like they are used to.
Normally the invitees should see my invitation e-mail ïwith check boxes
in their client, which they can use to Accept, Decline my invitation.
This is how it works for example with Outlook.

Unfortunately my invitation e-mails do arrive in plain text without any
functionality in them. ïEspecially Outlook users are complaining about
my invitations. :-/ (Outlook 2003 SP3)

try to disable the plugin "Einfachen Text bevorzugen" in
english-installations i asume it is called "prefer simple text".
--
einen schÃnen Tag noch, & bitte kein TOFU (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU)
DI Rainer Klier

A member  of