Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange-mapi-provider plugin disables itself

Rick, Joseph, and everyone :)

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Rick Bilonick <rab nauticom net> wrote:
 I running 2.12.3 and as long as I execute the exports, the MAPI plugin
 loads and I can set up a MAPI account. When I try to connect, I cannot
 get it to authenticate and I don't know whether the problem is with
 Evolution or with the Exchange 2007 server. I previously posted several
 times the error messages I was receiving but received ABSOLUTELY no
 repsonse from anyone on houw to proceed. I would have thought the
 programmers would have given be some clue as to how to get MAPI working
 but it was the wrong thought.

 Rick B.

the MAPI developers hang out on #evo-mapi on irc.gnome.org , where you
guys are likely to get faster responses, debugging etc

That apart, the plugin is _under_development_ . We don't claim it
works on all setups, we're trying our best to make sure it does :)
And that's possible only if folks can try out the plugin and see how
it works for them, or doesn't work.
[IIRC, a couple of users did get their MAPI issues sorted out on IRC..
catch ya there..]

-Suman