Re: [Evolution] Subfolders doesn't get updated automatically

ï        Hello,
please check whether you've checked
Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-> your_account -> tab "Receiving
options", "Check for new messages in all folders".

If that is not checked, and your account is either IMAP or Exchange,
then there is a new option in folder properties "Always check for new
mail in this folder", which is the way how select only particular
folders to be checked for new mail (for example, one can have it
disabled for archive folders).
        Bye,
        Milan