Re: [Evolution] Accidental sorting

Right, we did steal the thread a bit, but with related thing, thus
should not be so bad. :)

There has been committed patch in 2.21.9x development cycle which did
ensure any message will be selected after delete (or hide the mesage in
general). It tries to find the nearest one with respect to scrollbar
position, but is involved only when the delete command didn't change to
other message ïitself.

I know about other method how to unselect message in a list, it's enough
to multiselect more than one message in a folder and change folder to
some other and back. Does it worth bug report? If yes, then feel free to
do it, it should not be too hard to store focused row instead of
selected row when there is multiselected more than one message in a
message list.

The answer, at this moment, is: that may be better in latest version,
(2.22) but still can be improved for some cases.
For unnecessary sorting, +1 for won't fix, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan