Re: [Evolution] Accidental sorting

Reid Thompson wrote:
On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 08:16 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
True. I use "latest at the bottom" with threading and this sort of thing
has always annoyed me. One suspects that the devs don't use this mode or
it would have been fixed a long time ago.

+1 for fixing it -- I thought there was a bugzilla entry for this.. but
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
Isn't this normal behavior for other email clients (Thunderbird, Outlook)? I normally sort latest at the bottom, threaded, but I do at times need to sort on sender or subject. A single click on the column heading is very handy for this, so...
+1 for leaving it be.

Thanks,
Rick