[Evolution] Evolution -g +x+y ??

Hi;

I asked this question a couple of versions ago and received limited
response.  Now I have the latest version (almost) of Evolution and I see
it is possible to add GTK+ modules, so here goes again.

Is it possible to set the x and y geometry for evolution in gconf-editor
or on the command line?

I have checked gconf-editor and can find no key for it, but sometimes
keys can be added -- I think.  evolution --help-all shows no geometry
switch.  Most other programs gnome can set their positioning on my
screen one way or another.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I am trying to avoid
using SCIM.
--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2