Re: [Evolution] outlook/word

If you're sending a document for printing, editing or archiving, send an
attachment. If you're sending an email message, write it in plain text.

I agree with the sentiment ... EXCEPT that I think in color .. and often the *only* thing I want is RED
letters (or blue or green) Limiting communication like that (plain ascii) is artificial. More than it needs
to, in this day and age.

bakkies

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008