Re: [Evolution] opening PDF attachments

In a sense, that illustrates my problem.  Nautilus *is* properly
associated.  It seems only Evo, doesn't know what to do with it.

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 15:21 -0400, Eduardo Spremolla wrote:
You need to open Nautilis ( if you don't have it, as I do coz I use KDE,
install it :-(  )
Then over a pdf file do right clik and select properties.
There is an icon for the actions to do with that type an let you select
the applications for it.
I have to do the same for .doc files on Fedora 9.
Can't find a short cut.

LALO