Re: [Evolution] opening PDF attachments

and/or
2) use nautilus to associate  evince/acroreader/appOfChoice with the
file type.

Seems to already be associated when I right click or double click the
file.  This seems to only be affecting Evo.

I tried adding a mimetype for .PDF as well as .pdf, but that didn't make
any difference.

Is it all PDFs or just in one email?  I've had problems with mail from
some sources that don't correctly structure the mime information such
that, for instance, .doc files won't open by double clicking - I have to
save them and then open them - other .doc files are fine.

P.