Re: [Evolution] opening PDF attachments

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 09:57 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
Evo stopped giving me the option to open PDFs without first saving them.

I must confess that I know much less about Gnome than KDE, and less
about Suse and RPM than Ubuntu/Debian and DEB.

Setup is:
Distro = SLED 10.1
Gnome version = ?
Evo version = 2.6.0

I could find nowhere in Evo to configure this, and have no idea where I
might configure it globally for gnome.  Could someone please offer a
suggestion?

It used to work.

ï1) if you just double click on the attachment, does it open properly?
and/or
2) use nautilus to associate  evince/acroreader/appOfChoice with the
file type.