Re: [Evolution] Evolution hanging on fetching Mail

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 14:43 -0500, Paul Coene wrote:

My wife is running FC6. Recently, her evolution hangs about 20% of the
time when fetching mail. It hangs hard, no way to exit process without
kill -9.

Moving her .evolution directory so the software starts with a new one
helps to get evolution running again (otherwise any new invocation
always fails) but after a few fetch mails it hangs hard again.

Ideas?

Only change in our environment is that our NFS server (holds /home)
was upgraded last week from FC2 to FC6.

It's essential when reporting problems to say which version of Evo is
causing them.

poc