Re: [Evolution] Delete Mail or Dragging to Folders "Hangs"

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 05:53 -0500, Gregg Fowler wrote:
I have noticed a peculiarity that has never plagued me as of yet with
Evolution. Using Evolution 2.22.1.1 on Ubuntu 8.04. When I delete or try
and move mail to folders, some of them get a strike through and hang for
several seconds before going to either trash of specified folder.

I have my Evolution 2.22.1.1 built from Paul Smith's makefile running on Ubuntu Hardy. I see this as well. In fact it's not just a few seconds, i.e. the last deleted message will stay in this state until I select a different folder.
Typically, I notice this more with HTML and mailing lists that I receive
as daily multi-part mail. I will say that I have moved the .evolution
folder from different distributions, but have never had a problem. This
is a fairly new installation of Ubuntu, so I am not sure if I have had
this problem from the beginning or it began later. Would appreciate if
someone could shed some light on cause/solution.
For as far as I can see, I have this behavior with all messages. If I switch back to the older version of Evolution, I do not see the problem. It definitely happens on local folders. I believe it happens on imap too, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

--
Han Pilmeyer
pilux_at_pilmeyer_dot_nl