Re: [Evolution] forwarding with evolution

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 17:16 +0200, Patric Schira wrote:
Hi there,

perhaps a silly question - but I didn't find any hint...

While using outlook in the past, i had a rule, that forwarded any
incoming mail that matches a given text/address/name etc.  to my mobile
mail-address.
Is there any way to realize that with evolution?

Kind of, but it's a kludge. You can set up a filter and set the action
to be "pipe to program", then use a Shell script to forward the message.
Writing the script is left as an excercise for the reader ...

poc