Re: [Evolution] unable to authenticate with Exchange server

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 11:14 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:

Hey Piotr!!  How's things?
Everything is OK on this side. No real changes - still working in the
same place.

Sorry I missed the last beer event.
Peter and I were wondering what about you...

Have you tried logging out and back in?
Yes.

Also check your disk space just to be sure.
That was probably the problem. My disk was almost full ~10 Megs left
(and I thought that nowadays I don't have to worry about disk space!).
So I freed 13 Gigs and rebooted the box. Unfortunately after rebooting
I still have the same problems. I wonder if some of the evo configs get
corrupted. Any other ideas?

Piotr