Re: [Evolution] Evolution fails to see some messages in Inbox

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 05:07 -0400, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 12:14 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
However the original problem remains, namely nothing
shows up on the message summary window earlier than Sept 11 2007,
but
I can find earlier messages by searching the account though not by
searching the folder.

        Hello,
can you try to add column "Location" in a search view and look where
the
file was found? Can you do Search->Clear in your local Inbox?

I do not know, maybe it's too obvious and you tried this already...

I have the [questionalble] luxury of a Windows XP box beside my two
Linux boxes.  When the occasional message disappears from Evolution, I
can open Outlook to look for it.  It is still in the inbox, though not
visible in Evolution.  I move it out of the inbox and then back in, and
then it appears in Evolution.

Sometimes, I swear I see the message for a brief moment in Evolution
before it disappears.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075