Re: [Evolution] Spamfiltering with evolution - NO LONGER WORKS

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 08:05 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
If you're not using BF then the mod time of your wordlist.db is
irrelevant. Also, the problem appears to be only on Fedora, at least
that's the common element in those that have reported it.

Yes, I realize that. The point I was trying to make is that even on Fedora one may have juggled with the packages and BF may no longer be the mechanism that is used to identify spam in Evolution.

--
Han Pilmeyer
han_at_pilmeyer_dot_nl