Re: [Evolution] Spamfiltering with evolution - NO LONGER WORKS

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 07:58 +0000, Han Pilmeyer wrote:

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 15:23 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 21:24 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
What makes this interesting is that I've just noticed that on the office
machine I don't have a ~/.bogofilter directory, and hence no
wordlist.db, but I've been merrily clicking away on the Junk icon and
hearing no complaint from Evo, i.e. even when BF *cannot possibly be
working* Evo doesn't say anything. The BF man page says it should give
an exit status of 3 if the wordlist.db file cannot be read. Is Evo
checking this?
But it doesn't have to be bogofilter, right? I'm using spamassassin on
Ubuntu Gutsy and it's working fine. My ~/.bogofilter/wordlist.db is
hopelessly out of date as well.

If you're not using BF then the mod time of your wordlist.db is
irrelevant. Also, the problem appears to be only on Fedora, at least
that's the common element in those that have reported it.

poc