Re: [Evolution] Spamfiltering with evolution - NO LONGER WORKS

On 2008-01-14, 12:37 GMT, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'm using 2.12.2 in Fedora 8 and I can tell you spam filtering
with
bogofilter does not work at all. (It worked fine under Fedora 6).

Yes, I can confirm that (now using the official RPMs). I now have no
spam filtering. I'm reluctant to go back to SA as I think BF is more
suited to a personal machine. I'll report it to Bugzilla but don't hold
your breath ...

(back-translated from Czech, so these may just approximate
labels)
Edit/Settings/Mail settings/Unsolicited Messages/check all
checkboxes and select appropriate plugin.

MatÄj