[Evolution] SyncEvolution does not pull data from server

I have just tried SyncEvolution 0.7 to sync calender entries between
ScheduleWorld and Evolution 2.12.2 on Ubuntu 7.10. I can successfully
synchronize my ScheduleWorld calendar with new and updated items from
Evolution but not the other way around. When SyncEvolution runs it
reports nothing ever changed on the server.

Could this be a compatibility issue? Are there any configuration items
that affect synchronizing server-to-client but not client-to-server?

Thanks,
Alco