[Evolution] Asking for password everytime when open evolution

Hi,
I have joined a ubuntu PC in our windows 2003 server and made AD users authenticate against the AD in Ubuntu. Now I can easily login in Ubuntu with AD account and password. Now I configured evolution with exchange connector and can send / receive mail easily. But the problem is after login with AD username and password whenever I open evolution it asks for AD password and I mean everytime. But if I keep evolution open then no problem. Just when you click to open evolution its asking for AD password.
Any idea how to stop that?
FYI, I can easily access windows file servers accesses without getting the prompt for password.
Please help me on this as I just got stuck in it and a deadline is ahead to move a lots of windows users to linux that is ubuntu with evolution.