[Evolution] layout question

I'm using Evolution 2.21.90 under Gentoo Linux.
I'm having 50 folders in my Inbox (all subscriptions in separate
folder). In all folders i want to sort messages by date descending
(threaded view). I want to Subject in first column (50% width of my
messages list area), From is in the second column (30% width of my
messages list area), Date in the last column (remaining space).

To change view in all folders a have spend much time, whether it is
possible to change view in all folders in one time?

P.S. Sorry for bad English.

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov
http://selfip.ru