Re: [Evolution] Evo crash - details

Suman Manjunath wrote:
Hi..

It appears Evolution seems to crash for that 'one particular mail'.
Could you please file a bug for the same crash in bugzilla.gnome.org ?
You could also attach the mail  (after removing sensitive information)
to the same bug.

If a particular mail causes Evolution to crash repeatedly, you could
try to resolve the problem by using the --disable-preview option: i.e.

$ evolution --disable-preview

HTH
-Suman