[Evolution] Evolution Data Server and PDA

Greetings,

I searched the mailing list and tried to find some non-API references
for Evolution Data Server, but didn't have any luck. My question is
whether or not it is possible to separate the EDS and the client to two
separate machines. I would like to run EDS on my webserver and then have
my PDA or other devices be able to access my contacts and calendar via
that. Is this possible?

Seeing that the client and server architecture of Evolution is already
there, and as a developer myself, I imagine that this was one of many
motivations behind doing this.

PS Please cc me, as I am not a subscriber to this mailing list.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred