Re: [Evolution] How can I read from evolution when I double-click mbox file at desktop screen

Thank for your answer But it is not that I want.

Drag file to evolution's mail box easier than file->import.

I wana that how I can read from evolution when I double click application/mbox MIME type file at my destkop screen.

2008-02-11 (월), 08:53 +0530, ritz 쓰시길:
Hello

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 10:14 +0900, 김세윤 wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have a one question.
>
> When I drag mail from evolution mailbox  to desktop screen,
> application/mbox MIME type file is created at desktop screen.
>
> When I double click that mbox file at desktop,  gedit automatically
> open that file.
>
> But I don't know that how can I read from evolution readding mail
> window when I double click mbox file at desktop screen.
You would have to import this into evolution.

File->Import.