Re: [Evolution] How can I read from evolution when I double-click mbox file at desktop screen

Hello

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 10:14 +0900, êìì wrote:
Hi all.

I have a one question.

When I drag mail from evolution mailbox  to desktop screen,
application/mbox MIME type file is created at desktop screen.

When I double click that mbox file at desktop,  gedit automatically
open that file.

But I don't know that how can I read from evolution readding mail
window when I double click mbox file at desktop screen.
You would have to import this into evolution.

File->Import.

Have a nice day~ Guys :)