Re: [Evolution] HTML mail problem

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:39:50 -0600, Ness, Todd scripst:
to get my mail out exchange I ran thunderbird, then copied to the linux
host, then put the mail in the evolution directory structure. the mail
is all there, but much of the html mail is in html code instead of being
in html and readable, is there a way to fix that?

Why in the world you don't use Evolution directly -- it works pretty well
with HTML mail itself?

MatÄj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.