[Evolution] How can I read from evolution when I double-click mbox file at desktop screen

Hi all.

I have a one question.

When I drag mail from evolution mailbox  to desktop screen, application/mbox MIME type file is created at desktop screen.

When I double click that mbox file at desktop,  gedit automatically open that file.

But I don't know that how can I read from evolution readding mail window when I double click mbox file at desktop screen.

Have a nice day~ Guys :)