Re: [Evolution] I am unable to Expunge my inbox.

Believe me, I tried to make the conversion process work.

I tried it three times. Each time the conversion failed saying it failed
to allocate 8 GB of memory. My lowly 4 GB laptop was not adequate for
this conversion process.

Of course I was able to bring Evolution to a workable state by passing
the conversion process. By the way I need Evolution to do my day to day
work. So not having Evolution available for a long period of time is NOT
an option.

I am open to suggestions on how to make my Inbox successfully convert
its summary to the new sqlite format. Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks,
Rob