[Evolution] I am unable to Expunge my inbox.

Hello,

I am new to the list but I am having problems expunging my Inbox.

Evolution 2.24.1 (Fedora 10)

The expunge reaches 55% and then dies with a message:

"Mail file and summary are out of sync even after a sync." (From memory;
Actual message might be slightly different.)

My Inbox file is 487M.

I have tried removing the summary file and letting evolution re-create
it. But evolution has not been able to create a complete summary file.

Any ideas on how to work around this problem?

Thank you,
Rob