Re: [Evolution] How to use maildir as storage format?

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 12:42 -0500, Miguel Angel Cañedo wrote:
I know that there is some kind of maildir support in order to configure
an incoming account from a maildir.

But I want to have my regular pop3 account to store all my files in a
maildir, how can I do that?

I (too?) have an existing account with a large number of folders stored
in Unix mbox format.  What is a convenient way to convert these folders
to maildir format?  A Google search didn't turn up anything promising.

Thanks - jon