Re: [Evolution] How to use maildir as storage format?

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 10:30 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 12:42 -0500, Miguel Angel CaÃedo wrote:
I know that there is some kind of maildir support in order to configure
an incoming account from a maildir.

But I want to have my regular pop3 account to store all my files in a
maildir, how can I do that?

I (too?) have an existing account with a large number of folders stored
in Unix mbox format.  What is a convenient way to convert these folders
to maildir format?  A Google search didn't turn up anything promising.

I Googled for "maildir mbox conversion" and got a bunch of hits. One
thing that might cause trouble: the Evo way of representing a folder
hierarchy is non-standard (because AFAIK there is no standard) so you
might have to do it folder by folder.

Alternatively, try copying folders to an IMAP server and back again to
their new destination.

poc