Re: [Evolution] Multi-day Exchange appointments off by one day in Evo

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 11:35 -0400, Doctor Who wrote:
On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Doctor Who <whodoctor gmail com> wrote:
Is anyone else seeing their multi-day Exchange appointments off by one
day in Evo?

For example, if I create an appointment in Outlook that runs Monday-
Thursday, it's showing in Evolution as Sunday through Wednesday.

This is openSUSE 11.0 with the following packages:

evolution-2.22.1.1-15.1
evolution-sharp-0.17.4-2.1
evolution-exchange-lang-2.22.1.2-6.1
evolution-exchange-2.22.1.2-6.1
beagle-evolution-0.3.7-22.1
evolution-webcal-lang-2.21.92-32.1
evolution-webcal-2.21.92-32.1
evolution-data-server-2.22.1.1-11.1
evolution-pilot-2.22.1.1-15.1

Thanks.

Anyone else seeing this?

        Hi,
one day is quite much time. I remember one hour off when have/do not
have checked Edit->Preferences->Calendar and Tasks->Adjust for daylight
saving time.

Can you look what's your above option, your Evolution's timezone (on the
same tab as the above), your system timezone and some sample event for
this? Maybe rather create some test event without confidential data if
applicable.

All preferably through some bug filled on http://bugzilla.gnome.org
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan